Thank you for choosing the Mount St. John’s Medical Centre (MSJMC), for your SARS-CoV-2 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 testing. We are dedicated to getting you tested using best practices while providing exceptional customer service.
For additional assistance, please contact our team by email email@example.com or by telephone on (268)484-2788 / (268) 484-2713.
THIS PROCESS APPLIES TO TRAVELERS ONLY!
Travelers by air and by sea are required to commence this process at least five (5) business days prior to their departure from Antigua. This will allow our team to facilitate an appropriate appointment for your sample collection. The traveler is also expected to provide all the details of the requirements of their destination (such as validity period of the test and whether preapproval is needed).
- RT- Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR)
***Both tests are done by nasopharyngeal swab.
- RT-PCR Test – EC$300.00 for citizens of Antigua & Barbuda AND CARICOM member states
- RT-PCR Test – EC$540.00 (USD$200.00) for all other travelers
- Antigen test – EC$$260.00 (USD$100.00) for ALL travelers
Payment can be made in EC or US cash currency or Visa or Mastercard credit/debit cards
SAMPLE COLLECTION SCHEDULE:
Mondays – Thursdays from 2pm to 4pm (BY APPOINTMENTS ONLY).
Fridays from 5:30am to 6:00am(morning) (BY APPOINTMENTS ONLY)
***Early morning appointments may be issued from time to time.
MSJMC COVID TEST APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
STEP 1 - REGISTRATION AND BILLING
- Complete the MSJMC COVID 19 request form:
Please ensure that any special requirements with regards to transit, timeline for validity of test, result submission to destination before travel, etc. is communicated.
- Attach one (1) Government issued photo ID (passport preferred)
- Attach your travel itinerary
- Complete Payment (Authorization/Verification)
**Group applications are perfect for families, sporting groups, companies etc.
You will receive a test request confirmation sheet as well as the payment receipt by email.
IN PERSON APPLICATION:
ï Request and complete the MSJMC COVID 19 form at the Mount St. John’s Medical Centre (MSJMC) Information desk
- Proceed to the Admissions & Registration Department to complete the registration process.
- Attach one (1) Government issued photo ID (passport preferred) and itinerary to the MSJMC COVID 19
Please ensure that any special requirements with regards to transit, timeline for validity of test, result submission to destination before travel, etc. is communicated
- Complete Payment (2nd Floor Cashier / ER Financial Registration (1st Floor)
STEP 2 – APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION
- Online applicants will receive an email confirmation of an appointment within 1-2 business days of your request.
- Appointments for in person applicants will be facilitated by a representative in the Registration Department and will receive their confirmation immediately.
***Appointments will be confirmed after the completion of the registration and payment processes.
***Please read all steps 1 - 3 before making any appointments, as they outline each stage of the process.
STEP 3 – SAMPLE COLLECTION
At your scheduled appointment, please present in person to the Mount St. John’s Medical Centre Information Desk (2nd Floor) and you will be directed to the swabbing area.
The physician will explain the process for swabbing and will be required to complete additional documentation on your behalf.
Please make available the following documents which must be presented to the physician at your appointment:
- Printed copy of the test request confirmation sheet and the payment receipt (received by email).
- Copy and original Government issued photo ID (passport preferred for verification)
***Results are issued 48 hours after sample collection.
For travelers without an email address, a printed copy can be obtained from the Information Desk
For other questions or concerns related to COVID-19 testing, please call (268) 484-2788 / (268) 484-2713 or send an email to COVID.firstname.lastname@example.org